Jan 192017

From Phil Hawkes-Teeter:

It is not looking good for our planned Ski & Snowshoe-O on January 28, at Pineridge XC. Yes, there is still a week plus to go, but the weather forecast is not propitious.

If I end up re-scheduling the event, the only remaining date with no conflicts with other NY Ski-O events is Sunday, February 12th. I don’t prefer to hold events on Sundays, but that’s what’s left. So, pencil this date onto your calendars as the backup date for the Pineridge event (assuming that date is OK with Walter/Pineridge management). As previously stated, if there is no (or limited) snow, then the event will be cancelled, and not run as a Foot-O.


[suffusion-the-author display='description']

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.