Jan 262017

From Phil Hawkes-Teeter, course setter:

I am going to try to hold it, but as of yet I am not sure how well the snow will hold up. Pineridge was open today, and I plan to visit tomorrow (Thursday), and start setting the courses if that seems viable. I hope to be able to make a decision Thursday night, but I may have to wait until Friday.


[suffusion-the-author display='description']

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.