- Registration in lounge of cross country lodge
- Start Window noon – 2 pm
- Courses close at 4 pm
- SI timing
- 3 courses – Introductory (3.4 km, 9 controls); Short Advanced (5.8 km, 11 controls); Long Advanced (9.8 km, 19 controls)
- Price: $5 for season pass holders; $20 for all others (no day pass required – pay to EMPO at registration)
- Compasses, SI sticks and map holders will be available for rent
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SI number and preferred course to be sure we have enough maps.
Note: a Citizens Cross Country Ski Race will be held at 11 am and ski-o competitors are welcome to enter – ski-o fee covers both events!
There is good snow cover on all trails and conditions are fast! You may encounter some thin spots but they are easy to avoid. We highly recommend you avoid the field between the biathlon lodge and Rte 73 (the trail closest to the access road, Bobsled Run Lane, has been mapped out of bounds) as there are piles of gravel left over from summer hiking trail construction.