Jan 162019

From course setter Janet Findlay —

Due to winter storm Harper which will be moving into our area sometime Saturday afternoon, we’ve decided to move the start window forward for Saturday’s ski-o race to allow participants to get on the road home earlier. There’s a lot going on that day at van Ho and we’ll have to be flexible, but we’ll try to get folks going as early as 10 am if they want.  We’ll keep the window open til 2 pm as previously advertised so if you weren’t planning to arrive til later, no problem.  Please keep in mind we’ll have to work around a kids’ introductory ski-o session beginning at 9 am plus the Citizens’ xcountry race starting at 11 so you may have to wait a few minutes, but we’ll do our best to get you going as soon as we can.


[suffusion-the-author display='description']

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.