Nov 182019

As of today (Monday Nov. 18) conditions at van Hoevenburg are very good and we could hold a great event. However we’re going to wait a couple of days to confirm in case a forecast for mild weather or rain pops up during the next couple of days, as the base is not yet deep enough to survive a thaw.

If the event goes ahead, we will offer 2 courses – a short (4-5 km) and a long (8-9 km). As you’ve probably heard there’s a lot of work going on at the venue so expect some modifications to the map. And rock skis are definitely recommended.

We will confirm whether or not the event will go ahead by Wednesday evening so stay tuned!


[suffusion-the-author display='description']

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.