Feb 022016

From the meet directors:

We’ve had to make the tough decision to cancel the ESG ski-o events scheduled for this weekend.  There is very little snow left in the area and with rain and more mild temperatures predicted for the next few days, it’s doubtful there will be any left by this weekend.  All the local venues, including van Hoevenburg, Cascade, Dewey Mt. and the VIC, are closed indefinitely.  We did consider changing the event to a foot-o but with van Ho closed and treacherous footing on the trails it’s just not feasible.  For anybody who has already registered, your money will be refunded by the ESG organization.  We were really looking forward to hosting a great competition but conditions won’t allow it this weekend.  We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you and please let us know if we can get you any further information,
Janet Findlay
David Hunter


[suffusion-the-author display='description']

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.