Mar 022017

Due to the recent rains and high winds, the local areas will freeze up hard before the weekend. They don’t think they will be able to groom most of their trails by the weekend so we will postpone until the next weekend or the next after that if possible. Pray for snow.


[suffusion-the-author display='description']

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.